As our business is already operational in Southern Africa, we are busy researching opportunities to work in other parts of the world and are directly approaching big hotel groups that we believe will have large landscapes to be audited, together with training and consulting input for their gardening/landscaping teams.
Auditing and making sure that the quality of landscape is maintained is of vital importance. Some of these service are mentioned below:
- On site auditing of your landscape and percentage rating/reporting.
- Corporate Consultation and guidance on development of business opportunities
- Comprehensive on site mentorship of your business – developmental business and marketing practices.
- Tailor made and unique In-House training which focuses on staff skills and supervisory / management development.
- Training of gardening skills.
- Advanced training in maintenance management supervision.
- Basic and advanced design skills training.
- Adoption and implementation of sound business practices.
- Communication and motivational training.
- Education in Bio-diversity training practices.
We have the experience and excellence in consulting expertise together with feedback overseeing and training your management team which can be done as part of the auditing exercise for your sites.
Any queries contact us directly on Please visit our website on www.ldconsultantsinternational.com. We look forward to answering your questions.
Landscape Design Consultants International is owned and managed by Jo-Anne Hilliar, a professionally trained Landscape Designer who qualified with a Garden and Landscape Design Diploma through the University of Natal in 1990. In 2005 the company shifted its operational focus to offer landscape design consulting expertise in managing, overseeing and auditing expansive commercial, industrial and environmental sites in South Africa and internationally. Jo-Anne established the Landscape Design School in 2001. Read more…