In this post, we discuss the benefits of landscape design training and skills development – internationally. Also listed here are the consultative activities involved in the work of Landscape Design Consultants International.
- Guidance in sound administrative and professional backup
- Landscape design installation assistance
- On-site design implementation guidance
- Labor /staff content assessment of skills and guidance
- Restoration of gardens guidance and the way forward
The work of Landscape Design Consultants International involves in all of the above these consultative activities:
- Overseeing the development of installations and directing teams in the overall development and nurturing of the site
- Scheduling consultations with clients and contractors to achieve standard specifications.
- Effectively attending to site actualities.
- Providing assistance with and advice on tender documentation.
- Negotiating with all facets of the landscaping industry.
The above examples are good indications of the work that we undertake in order to ensure skill transferal back onto the site in design and installation of a new site. Check out our website at www.ldconsultantsinternational.com and view the Landscaping Services offered.
Landscape Design Consultants International is owned and managed by Jo-Anne Hilliar, a professionally trained Landscape Designer who qualified with a Garden and Landscape Design Diploma through the University of Natal in 1990. In 2005 the company shifted its operational focus to offer landscape design consulting expertise in managing, overseeing and auditing expansive commercial, industrial and environmental sites in South Africa and internationally. Jo-Anne established the Landscape Design School in 2001. Read more…